Most of us use a phone case to protect our phone and almost every time you’ll find that your phone case gets dirty, stained and yellow over time. It’s not a surprise that most people’s phones are dirty. After all, we use them all the time and they’re constantly rubbing against our face and hands.
But what is surprising is how quickly phone cases can get dirty – often in just a few days! In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the reasons why phone cases get dirty so quickly and offer some tips for keeping them clean.
Why Do Phone Cases Get Dirty Easily?
Phone cases are an essential way to protect our phones from scratches, dents, and everyday wear and tear. But why do phone cases get dirty so easily?
The answer lies in the material phone cases are made from. Most phone cases are made from plastic or silicone, both of which are porous materials. This means that they can absorb oil and dirt from our hands, as well as other particles from the environment around us.
Many phone cases are made of materials that are prone to staining, such as leather or fabric. Phone cases are often placed on surfaces that are dusty or gritty, which can also lead to dirt and stains.
In addition, phone cases are frequently in contact with other surfaces such as countertops and tables, which can also transfer dirt and debris.
Phone Cases Get Dirty Quickly – Why?
With time, even the most well-designed case can start to look dirty and lackluster. So why do phone cases get dirty so quickly, and what can you do to keep your case clean?
One of the main reasons why phone cases get dirty is because they are constantly being handled. Every time you pick up your phone, your hands transfer oil and dirt onto the case. Additionally, dust and other small particles can also become trapped in the nooks and crannies of your case, leading to a build-up of grime.
How to Keep Your Phone Case Clean?
The good news is that there are a few easy ways to keep your phone case clean.
(1) First, avoid using your phone case when your hands are dirty or sweaty.
(2) Secondly, wipe down your phone case with a microfiber cloth or disinfectant wipe on a regular basis.
(3) You can also use a gentle cleaning solution, such as dish soap, to remove any tough stains. Be sure to rinse the case thoroughly afterward and allow it to dry completely before putting it back on your phone.
(4) Avoid placing your phone case on dirty surfaces. If you must put it down, try to find a clean spot first.
(5) Finally, be sure to choose a phone case made of a material that is easy to clean and resistant to staining.
By following these simple tips, you can help keep your phone case clean and looking like new.